Google+

Tuesday 24 March 2015

What Brings You Hope

This is a topic that I have not given much thought to recently. It's unfortunate though, my thoughts tend to dwell too much on the past and bleakly at the future. During a CBT group meeting today we were asked what has brought us hope over the last two months. Have I had hope over the last few months? My mind is wrestling with the very notion of hope amidst the darkness of anxiety and depression but I must admit I have in fact got hope in me somewhere or I would surely not have been able to carry on. My conclusion is that even when our hope or faith feels as small as a mustard seed, it remains.....ready to spring forth and grow given the opportunity.  Search your mind and find what brings you hope.....then give it every opportunity to grow. My thoughts and prayers are with you always. -Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment