Google+

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Finding Your Happy Place

Wow, this winter dragged on forever. By the time May rolled around I wondered if Spring would ever be here. Now that the sun is shining...most days...and the birds are singing....sometimes, I am feeling a bit better about life.



A big part of my mental uplifting is the fact that I am able to get back to camping. Being able to get small doses of social interaction and then retreat to the safety of my fenced yard has done wonders for my spirits.


This year I am on the recreation committee and it has made me visible to members of the camp community that never really noticed me before and therefore there are so many more people seeking me out to talk and consult with. I have actually been tagged on more pictures than I would ever have guessed on our camp fb group. I am out there. I am participating in my life again. Still in measured doses, but at least I am trying.

I hope you can find that place that is your Happy Place, that place where you feel free to explore and expand your safe zone. My thoughts and prayers are with you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment