Google+

Thursday 12 December 2013

Guest Post Monday by Shawngela Pierce

Do you remember when I told you that someone had suggested adding Omega-3 Fatty Acids to my diet to help with my arthritis pain. If you did not have the opportunity to read that post..you should...it was brilliant :)
Omega-3 Post The person that had given me that little bit of advice, little meaning it absolutely changed my entire quality of life, was Shawngela Pierce. I had hoped that we would be able to have Shawngela join us at some point as she is just an absolute font of information.  Shawngela has been extremely busy with her own business but graciously agreed to pop by Monday for a discussion on the benefits of meditation.  If you have not tried meditation yet you should. It is extremely hard at first but with time you will find it gets easier and pays huge dividends in your well being. Please stop by next Monday and be sure to leave Shawngela a comment about your experience with meditation. I am sure if you post any questions she will be glad to answer. Have a wonderful weekend, take care of yourself out there! My thoughts and prayers are with you always.
If you want to learn more about Shawngela Pierce or meditation please visit her +Seek Within You | Meditation for Health

No comments:

Post a Comment